Forum Rules. I expect fans that will be into Eye On The Ring will be pretty cool, so probably just the basics will do. All rules are subject to interpretation.
- No personal insults: Do not post messages which harass, insult, or threaten. Debating is fine.
- No racial or ethnic slurs.
- No Disclosure of Personal Information: You may not post any personal information regarding any forum member, their family, or friends. This includes, but is not limited to, names, pictures, addresses, phone numbers, etc. Additionally, this includes information on a private social network account such as Facebook.
- No offensive Images. In other words, don't post anything you wouldn’t want your children to see. That stuff is OK in other boxing forums, but we are focused on the top tier of fans, and what to generate discussions that will welcome more of the same fans to join in.
- Do not spam the forum: Advertising, spamming, and trolling is not allowed.
- Do not post links to PPV streams or links to Torrent sites. Additionally, do not solicit streams on the forum. It will get us in trouble.