• Reply to: Miquel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Scorecard by glassjoe   7 years 5 days ago

Definitely. I have nothing against albertocastany for scoring it 10-8, although I disagree with it, I believe he is a good scorer regardless. I guess the common consensus is that since the judges have to mark it 10-8 then we do to. That's wrong I think because I believe it takes away part of the whole purpose of this website and that's to post your opinion. Again though as I have said before different intelligent opinions (notice the intelligent) opinions are what make boxing so great.

While we're in conversation mode I feel like it's been a while since we discussed something other than boxing. I'm curious Johnny but do you have a girlfriend? If you don't its all good because they usually take up a lot of money. Unless your me and thinks of the cheapest and sometimes dates that require no money at all. Not that I'm cheap but I just can't afford to buy things on people like I used to with the gym being fairly expensive gas and food that I buy. My family doesn't have a lot of money.

Speaking of gas, do you have your own car? Like before its cool if you don't, I myself usually find myself sharing my dad's 2001 Ford Mustang which is cool. Cars are pretty expensive nowadays though.

To go back to boxing what are your thoughts on Golovkin vs Cotto? Many people see Golovkin winning that one but I disagree. Personally I believe its just a matter of time before the right kind of boxer exposes GGG and really his defence isn't that great and I believe that Cotto has the tools to win. I sort of picture an Evander Hollyfield vs Tyson like fight with Cotto getting the decision. What are your thoughts on that fight?

• Reply to: Recent Changes to Fight Spammers   7 years 6 days ago

Were the spammers those scorers with no scored fights or posted comments but say 40 points? names like hjjcccccnggggghttnnnnnhhhhhhh

• Reply to: Recent Changes to Fight Spammers   7 years 6 days ago

I just added a silly question to the sign up form. The spammers can't post their spam anymore, but they're still creating accounts like crazy! I'll be monitoring for a few hours to see if this change gets in the way enough to stop them.

• Reply to: Miquel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Scorecard by glassjoe   7 years 6 days ago

Agreed, don't you find it annoying when people score rounds like that ninth by 10-8

No knockdown in round 9. Too bad Martinez had knees made out of glass in this fight. It was easy to tell that his knees were giving him problems with his lateral movement. Make no mistake Cotto did a good job, but this wasn't Sergio at his best.

• Reply to: Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Manny Pacquiao I Scorecard by glassjoe   7 years 6 days ago

Great fight and my personal favorite of the Pacquiao Marquez series. Marquez showed the heart of a champion and while there were still close rounds every round was either decisive for Marquez or close after round 2 except maybe round 12. A great fight though and Marquez proved his warrior status.

• Reply to: Carlos Molina vs. Cornelius Bundrage   7 years 1 week ago

What a shame for Molina, this fight could have been much more competitive but his rythm was off for the whole fight and his timing was awful. Bundrage is heavy handed but Molina should have taken advantage of the fact that he has better stamina than Bundrage. Very messy fight.